14/09/2022

Forgotten Barn - part II

Plow story


<Part I: Cane story>

(...) Cane nodded her acknowledgement and said, “Since then I have often met Johnny’s buttocks. Master promised him that he would cane him every summer week. And he did! It was my honour to teach this boy what real pain means! I caned him every Saturday night...and I loved it!

Whip glowered jealously from his place on the wall.

So what!” said the whip scornfully. “I haven’t been exactly idle myself. When I arrived on this farm, I wondered what I was going to do here. The master's inventory was rather poor, which is no surprise out here in the middle of nowhere! Nevertheless, the Lord found the perfect job to suit my talents. Cane, you only dealt with the farmhands’ butts, but I dealt with the entire male person, especially the backs. I often wrapped myself around the muscular bodies. I used to paint such beautiful red patterns on their naked flesh. It's not easy to punishment accurately when you are as long as I am. But in the right hands my length makes each stroke feel three times more painful. Never underestimate the power of The Whip!

That is so true,” said Plow thoughtfully. “Our master was just but cruel. I often saw him carrying Whip at his side. I remember young Matt, who failed to show up for ploughing time that day. Our Owner was furious that he had left a part of the field unploughed. The next morning, I was waiting, ready for work, and what did I see? Matt led by the neck by our Lord! As they approached, the Lord told him angrily, ‘It's your field to plough. It must always be done before dusk. I assure you that you are going to remember what happens when you don't finish your work. Clearly you are going to need extra supervision.’ He told Matt to strip. That's when Whip showed me what he could do”.

I remember it well,” said Whip. “The young man was chained shirtless to you.” Whip was getting excited. “The Lord watched carefully as the beautiful young man labored all day. To make him work faster, the Master used me to adorn his back with lashes! Every time Plow passed within my range, I landed with a terrible crack on Matt’s back. The boy was helpless to avoid the lashes.

Matt pulling plow


Hah," laughed Plow. “He was so frightened every time he had to pass the Master's seat. As much as possible, Matt tried to stay out of Whip’s range, but it was no use. Every time he passed, the lash landed across his body with deadly accuracy. He pulled me with all his strength trying to move as fast as possible, but it only made him sweatier and more exhausted. With each blow, he arched his back in pain. Stopping only resulted in more lashes. The air carried his screams across the entire valley. At the end of the day, Matt looked terrible: grimy, glistening with sweat, totally exhausted, and of course covered with bloody welts. I felt so lucky. I had never been so close to a man’s corporal punishment before, and I was proud that I got to play a part in teaching this boy the value of hard work.” With that, Plow ended his story.

Matt pulling the plow under the whip

So that’s it?” chided Haystack. “Not such a big deal if you can only recall one story.  Our master passionately loved harsh discipline, hard labour, public nudity, and especially corporal punishment. Women did not interest him at all. He punished his farmworkers in many exotic ways. He loved to feast his eyes on their strong broad backs and naked asses. And when that ass or back was nicely reddened, he was in heaven!

<Reins tell their story in part III>

Thanks to Strictop for improving the text.

1 comment:

  1. My friend, beautiful text and drawings! I loved! Congratulations and thank you!

    ReplyDelete